Thursday, March 11, 2010

Formspring


So the new thing seems to be formspring. I personally do have one. It is a test to humans curious and cowardly nature. It boosts and destroys self esteem in the matter of one post. People seem to get so upset when people hide their name, yet that is kind of the point of the whole website. (as messed up as that is) If you don't like it don't have one. Still I think that people would be a lot more respected if they were just honest with people. You may not be liked but at least people would have respect for you. When one of my friends got something harsh on formspring I couldn't understand why they were upset... Until the first time I got one. I am pretty confident but I think the more confident you are the harder you fall sometimes.. It makes you think why don't I just delete this so I don't have to deal with that stuff. But as a normal human-being your uncontrollable nature won't allow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment